WELCOME TO MY WORLD
Whether you are a person of faith, a corporate employee, or someone who is looking to change careers or find a career after retirement, there are moments when you need some guidance in finding your purpose. Through my memoirs, Running the Good Race and Through the Eyes of a Fisherman, I narrate the eventful moments of my life and reveal the valuable lessons I have learned along the way. Ultimately, it is my sincerest wish that by reading my memoirs, you will discover a thing or two about pursuing your passion and overcoming whatever challenges come your way.
Dennis Blue brings a unique and insightful perspective to finding purpose in life. Honed by his extensive world travel, work experiences, entrepreneurship and faith, he brings reason and clarity to many of the day to day issues that we face in a rapidly changing world
IN THE PROCESS OF READING MY BOOKS, READERS WILL:
- Discover God has a plan for their life
- Learn key skills in starting a business
- Turn doubt into a plan for the future
- Develop self-confidence in their ability
- Replace work with passion
- Live each day as a witness for Christ
- Prioritize goals for family, social and work life
- Find meaning and purpose in everything they do
- Gain a broader perspective of the world they live in
- Realize everyone is unique and has a story to tell
If you are interested in purchasing my books, simply click on the provided link. This will lead you to my official Amazon page.